Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Okay, So I promised an update when we returned from Mexico. And I wrote one. A quite nice and lengthy one at that. Did you read it? No!??! Don't feel bad. Neither did anyone else. Why? Because it vanished into NON-AUTO-SAVED cyber space!! I have been so irritiated about it, that I haven't posted in over a week!!

Mexico was great - short, but fun. We were delayed on our way home and spent a lot of quality time in the Atlanta airport and then on the plane at the gate before finally getting to go home, but it was still fun.

I am officially done with work now, which is great. It reality though, all that means is that I am not going into the office - I am still working. I have had two conference calls, multiple emails, and have several meetings in July to attend as well. I am home most of the time though, so that is good. Want a note from my cutie?

" bhxvuuuid\"\\
-jurthuiicdogjduyrfuprtfgk cjvojrojovjotjuvojvojhjjodri eiiiieiw u3iwu43u 8437eeu7 cvn, nbmb nbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkllkkkjjjlll m mb,,v.b ,v,,bbv ml"


gotta go she loves typing!!!!

No comments: