Friday, June 8, 2007

Off To Mehico...

Well, we leave in ...let's see...4 hours...for the airport to go to Mexico on an all-expense paid vacation. I am thrilled, but running a bit late with the packing! I would have been finished about an hour ago, but had to "adjust" the big suitcase. I say adjust because, since we were over our weight limit the last time we took a big trip (and paid the big charge so that we didn't have to fuss with unpacking, we now weigh our suitcase when I think I am done. We were 8 pounds over, according to our scale. Lovely. Several adjustments later, and I think I am finished. Just checking my messages (I am not taking my computer with me and I am already experiencing e-mail withdrawl) and doing a quick update before heading to bed.

On a prayer-request/praise note...
We went to visit the newest addition to the Sizemore family this evening. Caleb was born 12 weeks early by emergency C-Section in the middle of the week. He is beautiful, but experiencing all the problems that babies that little & early do. It is amazing to see what God forms - truly amazing. Anyone who doesn't believe in God should go to a NICU and see those little 1 pound miracles!!

I will send an update next week, when we are back!!

No comments: