Tuesday, June 5, 2007

In For Trouble

Today's update isn't really very interesting, since they two people on Earth who read my Blog have already heard the story. My munchkin pinned an older boy against a wall and plan ted a smooch on him. They later wrestled and played under the covers in a hotel room until their parents made them leave. Does this sound like the nightmare of adolescent's parents everywhere? You would think. But no. This is the reality of my life with my two-and-a-half-year-old, and my good friend's three-year-old this weekend.

I think we are doomed for a rocky teenage life.

And we want another?!??!?!? We must be nuts!!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Got the pictures today! They were great. Have fun in Mexico...after you get back I will tell you about how I am NOT teaching summer school...GRRRRRRR ={