Sunday, May 20, 2007

Is it June Yet?!?!?!?!?!

AHHHHH!!!! Just as I was thinking that my job was settling down for the year, and I could get back to having a life again (you know, friends, a husband, etc), things go crazy again!!

Work has been a HUGE stress for me the past month or two. In the midst of life in general with a two-year-old, which is fun and chaotic, I have been completely stressed out with work responsibilities. It seems like I haven't had a moment to myself in weeks and I am starting to go crazy!!

I have been trying, the past couple of days, to re-claim my sanity slowly but surely, but our schedule is working against me. We went to Wisconsin for a wedding last weekend (7 hours in the car both ways - long weekend!!). This weekend was busy with a church party, with more of the same is scheduled for next weekend (2 church functions and a family thing). The first weekend in June we are in Iowa for another wedding and a quick chance to catch up with our friends that we don't talk to nearly enough these days (but will be another 7 hours both ways in the car), and then we have a few days off before leaving for a trip to Mexico! I am actually looking forward to the end of June, when things will be calmer and I can begin to re-discover my friends and life again!!

No comments: