Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another Round...

They are calling for more snow around here for this week. There are lots of advisories and watches already out, and our church has already cancelled an activity that was planned for Tuesday. For some reason, when the weather people start predicting 6-10 inches of snow, our church tries to be pro-active. As a teacher though, when they predict a lot of snow this early, I tend to think we won't get it. We don't usually have snow days when I am expecting them!! I am at a conference Monday through Wednesday, so I am not as excited as I normally am when things like this are predicted. Go figure!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

We are also in a watch...6-10 predicted. I have come to the thinking of "I'll believe it when I see it!" when it comes to thing like this when they start posting advisories and watches 24-32 hours in advance.